Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 09'

The family...Fred,Bamm Bamm and Wilma(as you can see I could not fit into my Wilma outfit anymore:)
We got a few shots with the hat before he ripped it off!

Pebbles a.k.a..Kendall,my adorable niece.


The cousins...Pebbles and Bamm Bamm, they were to cute!
Halloween was a success. Lucas loved going up to all the doors and we worked on "trick or treat" for a few weeks, so it sounded pretty good. The kid has a new fascination with M&M's, but who doesn't:) Great weekend with family and friends, how lucky we are!



7 comments:

zaia said...

Your baby is so nice!

boweiz said...

vous fashion.thank pour le partage

Adan said...

ooooooou a very very good blog, my blog is http://tetabrik.blogspot.com/

Fun said...

Users from their sites, and CNET Download.com β version of Office 2010, Microsoft announced. The beta version of office 2010 download a new feature is the social network connectivity, Windows Live and other social networking messages can be integrated into Outlook.

myrtle said...

WoW! love your blog.=D
buy eve account

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

update-technews.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for your post.it's looking very beautiful.I have create a website which is entertainment related.You can visit here on your leisure time.please come and give me appropriate feed back.The unlimited funny world...!