Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bumps and bruises


Lucas got his first goose egg on his forehead. He did a header into his toybox and made some serious contact with one of his toys. Ma Ma Nancy felt horrible and said that it just happened so fast. He is so curious, always wanted to stand and check everything out. I didn't freak out, it is just the first of many bumps and bruises he will get.

His surgery is still on for Thursday...maybe. The nurse called me yesterday saying that the dr. had a death in the family and that they needed to reschedule. She then called back before the end of the day saying the it is still on and that the dr should be able to be there in the morning and that services where in the afternoon. I hope we can just get it done! If not we have to wait until Dec.11th, that is two days before my moms family celebrates x-mas and I really don't want to travel with him after the surgery. Cross your fingers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...wish i was there to give him a big kiss. I'll keep my fingers crossed for this Friday that everything is still on!!
Miss you all!!