Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Elvira

I got my hair colored last night and it is sooooo dark. I called my hair lady(who is amazing and I love her) and she squeezed me in last night. We always mix up some concoction and the last time I LOVED the color. I thought that was what it would look like. She put me under the dryer, which we don't normally do, so I don't know if that cooked it more or what. When I got home last night, Billy was like"it looks dark" and I thought it was just because it was wet. Holy crap! It is waaaaaayyyyyy darker then I thought. I looks ok, just an adjustment. I have had it dark like this before and I know it will fade quickly, but holy smoke! So if you see me over the holiday weekend, I am not going goth or anything, just a hair color situation. Have a great day! I hope Lucas will know who I am...lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you look beautiful...you would even if your hair was purple. That's the cool thing about hair color...it doesn't last forever. I'm not too happy with my last hair choice either, except mine is the opposite. Too light!!! Can't wait to see you!