Thursday, December 4, 2008

WOW....Hello!

I have been such a slacker about blogging. It was a very busy holiday weekend, but a great one shared with friends and family. Lucas is doing great, having a rough time with these top two teeth and starting to get a cold. He saw his first snow Sunday am, but way to cold for him to play in it. He woke up and Billy took him to the window and he made is "OH" face. Those who have seen him make his face now how damn cute it is. He is crawling all over and cruising along the furniture. His balance is getting better so I don't have to worry about the major head injuries so much anymore. Making dinner has become a little easier, I can usually find something to keep him occupied while I cook. Last night he played with a empty beer box for thrifty minutes. All the toys he has and a empty card board box keeps him more entertained! Busy month ahead, I will do my best to post daily. I will post some pics of the weekend later, just wanted to drop a line so you don't all think I am a major slacker!

No comments: