Monday, December 8, 2008

Benedryl....U ROCK!

I called the pediatrian to see if I could give Lucas anything for his runny nose and congestion. She said to try Benedryl and see if that helps, he sleep for Ma Ma for two hours and then another one hour nap later in the afternoon. He really needed some sleep...BAD and he looks so much better. I hope this sleeping thing continues tonight. He is laying with his daddy right now and we are trying to get him to sleep. God, I hope this Benedryl doesnt give him the opposite reaction...like really hype him up. No, I just checked, they are both out like a light. Thank you for meds!
Tomorrow is our anniversary, two years of wedded bliss. I am loving my life right now, what else could I ask for(besides more sleep). I tell ya, I never was a big sleeper, but now that I don't have a choice in the matter I really miss it. What I wouldn't do for all those saturdays that I could have slept in but didn't. Oh well, deal with it! I have a beautiful baby boy to spend my sleepy days with.

No comments: