Sunday, December 21, 2008

Look mommy...shoes!




Lucas has a new obsession..shoes. He gets the closet open and starts taking out all the shoes and I have alot of them. Maybe he has a love of shoes like his mommy! It is kind of nice, it keeps him occupied for quite some time and I can get alot done.


We had a nice weekend, finished up some shopping and got to go out for a few hours last night. We went out in "civilization" as my husband was telling people. It is freezing today and we stayed in most of the day. Lucas and I took two naps today and I feel like I caught up on alot of my sleep. Five more days and we will be in Mexico! I have alot to do tonight and the next few days, but tonight I am going to catch up on Tivo and start my packing, wrapping and laundry tomorrow. Have a great Monday!

No comments: