Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary..to me and my hubby!

We were married two years ago today and all the things I wanted for us have come true. I wanted a child and wanted the family life. Billy always says that the mind is a powerful thing and that if you tell yourself something everyday these things will come true. With alot of prayers and medical science, we had our little man and all my dreams are coming true. I love our life and our family and here is to many more years to come.







Here we are on our wedding day in Mexico. We had so much fun and it was beautiful. Cheers to us! Billy is an amazing husband and a wonderful father, I couldn't ask for any better. Even though he is crazy silly and drives me up the wall sometimes, he always makes me laugh.


1 comment:

SELSA5 said...

Congrats to you! Love the family photo. You all look great and HAPPY!