Friday, December 12, 2008

Crazy Friday

My day started at 4:45 this morning when my beloved son decided it was time to wake up for the day. I thought I would get him a bottle and then he would lay down with me for another hour or two. Oh, only in my DREAMS! We played, I made a really good spinach quiche(Billy is on some low carb craze), showered and dressed and off to the foot dr by 8:45. His foot has healed great and we have a follow up in a year. He was cute as can be and flirted with all the girls at the office. We picked up my cousin Craig from the airport and he hung out with us for the day. We went to Helens and then walked the mall and we all came home and took a nap. Well, they did. After all my catch up and messes to clean up, I managed to close my eyes for ten minutes before Lucas got up. It was a decent rest and kept me from collapsing the rest of the afternoon.. We had a nice visit and now I hoping for some good sleep. Tomorrow we have my family Christmas for my moms side and I am looking forward to a fun weekend. Gotta go, my Benadryl is kicking in.....Ahhhhh, sleep here I come!

No comments: