Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Well, Lucas has bronchitis! He went to the doctor this morning because last night we found out that Ma Ma had it , so we figured there was a sure chance that he did too. He has had a cold/runny nose, but yesterday he really sounded congested in the chest. He is acting pretty normal, not to crabby. He actually sleep thru the night last night and that is a first in awhile. So we are going to stay in for the next couple days and get him better. We have a family function Saturday, so he should be non-contagious by then and feeling alot better.
I had my moms night out with my Stroller Strides girls tonight and we had our gift exchange. It was fun and it makes me feel so good to talk with other moms and just vent about husbands, babies, life and just the craziness of being a mom. It is really good therapy! The girls are all so nice and I am really glad I found this group.
On another really awesome note, my little niece was born tonight at 6:30, Kendall Marie she weighed 7 lbs 14oz and 21 inches long. Congrats Josh and Michelle, you are going to make terrific parents.

No comments: