Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Christmas spirit..all weekend long!

Grandma got him the shirt...He is my good little boy! Poor little man is fighting a cold and has been having a rough couple nights trying to sleep. He is so congested and I wish I could just blow his nose for him. He has a cough too, it is so pathetic to hear a little baby cough. This is him waiting for Santa.


Friday night started off the festivities with dinner and a ride to Bellville to see the lights at Our Lady of Snows. We went with my friends from work and it is our second year doing so. Last year when we were at dinner we sat next to a little boy about Lucas's age and we talked so much about what we thought Lucas would be and look like and how he would be with us the next year. So crazy how fast a year goes! Lucas fell asleep on the way, but I woke him up to see all the lights. He was mesmerized and was a good boy!




This is Lucas checking out Santa over the weekend. We went to a ladies house and Santa read story and the kids got cookies and milk. Thanks Katie for giving me the heads up on that:) When it was his turn to sit on Santa's lap, he just checked him out and made his "O" face. It was cute, no tears thank God.
Saturday night we dropped Lucas off at Ma Ma Nancy's and we had a dinner out for our anniversary. Two years ago we were in Mexico! It was so nice and we needed a night out. Ma Ma watched him over night so I actually had a full solid eight hours of sleep. It was heaven! I feel like somebody plugged me in and I recharged my batteries. I really think we need to get out more often. Poor Ma Ma had a rough night with little man, he was up for two hours in the middle of the night and then was up at five thirty. I felt horrible, but I was glad that he was with his Ma Ma that he loves. He fought a nap and fought bed time, it was like he had a sudden burst of energy, but I know that he is exhausted. Here's to hoping for a decent nights sleep.




No comments: