Thursday, October 15, 2009

Accidents happen:(


The daycare called me yesterday afternoon to let me know that Lucas fell and hit the corner of the table in his classroom and had quite a bump. A bump is right, this thing was massive when I went to pick him up. The swelling is better today and I hope it gets even better by Saturday because we have family pictures being taken. Editing can take care of the bruising so I hope the swelling goes down completely. I have a cute hate we can throw on him if it still looks bad.

Doctors appointment this morning and getting my hair done after that. I haven't had my hair cut or colored since April, so I think I am due:)

3 comments:

SELSA5 said...

Luke has a great new bump/scab on his forehead, too from getting up close and personal with some gravel...they hurt us more than them but it is hard to see...love the picture of your happy bump boy!

Fun said...

Users from their sites, and CNET Download.com β version of Office 2010, Microsoft announced. The beta version of office 2010 download a new feature is the social network connectivity, Windows Live and other social networking messages can be integrated into Outlook.

Artist said...

quit baby....