Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pretty productive...so far.

Today is a gloomy, rainy day and I really had a feeling that pj's where in my plans for the day. No go, Lucas was super crabby this morning so I put him down early for a nap and I got dressed and started some projects. I got my closet organized, which was a disaster! Feeling pretty good about that and I got all laundry put away. Waiting for Sears to deliever my fridge and when Lucas gets up we will have some lunch and head to the mall for playtime and shopping. Billy is out of town until late tonight so we will get out and about to break this day up. Tomorrow Lucas has his first friend birthday party in the morning and then we wait for the phone guy in the afternoon. Pumpkin patch is in our plans for Saturday morning and I need to get some pumpkins and mums out front this weekend. Lots to do, I love this time of year and waiting for the rest of the holidays to arrive!

No comments: