Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm back

It has been a crazy week! Back from Branson on Sunday, had a great time and loved just hanging out and taking a break from motherhood. Lucas started to not feel well Sunday night, slight fever and not sleeping much. Monday trip to doc...ear infection. So he is on antibiotics and seems to be feeling better today. He is playing on the new jumper that daddy bought him while I was gone. My husband has no concept that Christmas is just a few months away and Lucas' birthday is close after. Looking forward to a Halloween party tonight with my moms group and we have a houseful coming on Friday. Looking forward to a visit with my dad and Sherry and my little bro and his family.
Our pics are up on freshartphotography.com, go under client proofing and type johns. They are amazing, Jodie and Kim are awesome! Lucas could not look any cuter if he tried!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG Jen! Those pictures are soooo good! Let me know how I can get a couple of those. I need a new updated one of Lucas and I would like a family one.