Saturday, October 10, 2009

Its pumpkin time

I always post any pic of me and Lucas because they are so few and far between...even if we arent looking at the camera.
He looks like such a big boy!

He loved feeding the deer...giggling the whole time.

We did the pumpkin patch thing today and it was a beautiful day. So awesome to see the sunshine. We were supposed to meet up with my moms group, but we got out of the house behind schedule. Lucas didn't get up until 8 and we were slow getting out the door this morning. We had snacks, climbed on pumpkins, tried the pony ride with no success(he wanted nothing to do with that horse), went on a tractor ride, watched the pumpkin launcher(not sure who liked that better him or daddy) and got our pumpkins and mums.



Excited for a night out tonight. Nothing to exciting just dinner with my hubby. Thanks Kristen for sitting, here's to hoping I can keep my eyes open past 9:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big and way to go on the posts...you've been keeping up! I love the picture of you and Lucas, your hair looks awesome!