Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Almost there

Next week I will be twelve weeks along and through the first trimester, which is always a little bit of a relief. I am feeling much better and my appetite is getting a little bit back to normal. Still loving my PBJ's and cereal:) I feel like my belly is already starting to pop out a little bit. Everyone says that you get bigger faster with the second and I believe it. I have already told myself that I will probably gain a little bit more this time and it might not come off as quickly, since my work out routine lacks. Although I am lugging around a twenty nine pound little boy all the time, which I think counts alot.
Lucas is really a hoot, starting to talk up a storm. Loves the work NO and loves his dogs "ANLY" (stanley) and "BU" (blu). Went I went to pick him up at school yesterday he was in the time out chair for hitting his friend, who was just a little guy not much older than a year. So we had to go over and say we where sorry and give hugs, which the little guy was not liking one bit.
We are loving our house, still have lots of odds and ends to do(blinds, window treatments, decor...etc, but we have lots of time and we are taking a break.
Off to watch my shows...toodles:)

No comments: