Saturday, June 27, 2009

Can it get any worse...

We are settled in the apartment. We started moving this morning around seven and had everything moved into the apartment by noon. We still have to get some odds and ends, but should be completely situated by this evening. Yesterday was a hard day for me, lots of tears and sadness about leaving my little house. I know that we have a lot to look forward to and we should be excited too, but it has been really difficult for me. To top off my sadness, as we were moving this morning Blu was out in the front yard(she was pacing and being a nervous wreck) bit another dog. She is usually pretty good with other dogs and she walked up to it and it started growing ant her and barking and she starting fighting with it. So, the dog had to go to the vet for stitches. I felt horrible, the owner (who is an 82 year old that lives the street over) fell down and skinned his knee. He was so nice and Billy gave him a ride home and gave him our number. He called a little bit ago and said that he took him to the vet and they stapled his leg up and that he will have to go back on Monday for stitches. We told him we would take care of everything and anything we could do to help we will. I could just KILL Blu!!!! I called my vet and was in tears and they said it was because we were moving and she was stressed and she reacted abnormally. Stanley is my aggressive one and Blu is aggressive when she follows him, but never on her own. I don't know what to do ,I honestly feel like just being done with both of then. I don't want to have to deal with this shit in the new neighborhood. Anyway, the old guy was so sweet and he said how nice we where and that my husband was a very nice man. I am sure everyone in our old hood will be glad to see my dogs gone. Anyway they are staying at the old house until tomorrow and I swear if I have one more incident with them, I am DONE!

No comments: