Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Belly buttons

Lucas is obsessed with belly buttons and loves to lift up people shirts and check them out. He really digs Billy's because he has an outie. It is so funny because every time he lifts his shirt he says "Ohhhh". He also thinks it is funny to poke at your belly button really hard, he has such a little mean streak sometimes. He has been having a fun week with his grandma, swimming in her pool and playing with his cousins. We have a busy week just getting the rest of the inspections on the house and getting ready to close at the end of the month. Still waiting back on the final word on our new loan, but thinks are looking better everyday...I have surprised myself and have been very positive and haven't worried myself sick on a daily basis. Thursday is my bday and I am going to the spa for the day, using my gift certificate Billy got me for xmas. Then we are meeting some friends for happy hour. My mom is coming in to watch Lucas this weekend, so Billy and I can go out one night. We may get a hotel room or something, we shall see.
I haven't taken many pics of little guy, but I will try to get some pics up this week. He is growing like a weed and is the funniest little man ever. He loves the park, being outside and LOVES his daddy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could be there for your birthday this year:( I will make up for it one of these weekends. Don't stress about your loan...things will work itself out...it always seems to...

SELSA5 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy the spa :)