Friday, June 12, 2009

Its been a week already!

I have been M.I.A for the past week, just wrapping up this loan crap and getting ready for moving day. I started packing yesterday, starting with closets and decor stuff. Billy and I are making some homemade pizzas and two of my girlfriends are coming over to help me pack for a bit. I should get a big chunk of it done. We still have two weeks so trying to stay ahead of the game. I enrolled Lucas in daycare today so his first day is the 30th of June, but we are going to take him in for a couple trial days a week ahead. He went right into his class today and made himself at home with the toys and was being silly for everyone with his fake laugh he does. I really think he will enjoy it once he gets used to it. We also got to pick up our keys to the apt and we can start moving stuff in now, so gradually taking loads out will help. The new house is moving along, the foundation walls are poured and they are staying on track even with all the rain.
On the Lucas front, he is feisty as ever and has been a little crabby for the past few days. I think his think he is working on his bottom molars, he is wanting to bite everything..including mommy. He has a heck of a temper (I wonder were that comes from) and gets frustrated very easily. He is all boy and has the bumps and bruises to prove it. He is now sporting three bruises on his forehead and two skinned up knees. He is non stop and very busy, never wanting to slow down. He is still a daddy's boy and could really care less about me when Billy is around.
I am going to post some pics to catch up, thou I have been bad about taking pics of my boy the past few weeks. I have been very stressed out with this loan deal, but everything worked out like it always does...I just wish that I could tell myself that when I worry myself sick!

No comments: