Friday, June 5, 2009

inspections....DONE

Finally, I am through with all the inspections and re inspections for the sale of our house. What a relief, now I just have to start packing! I had a wonderful birthday yesterday, the spa was fabulous and I had a wonderful happy hour with my girls. I stayed out and drank to many beers and I felt it this morning. Lucas gave mommy the wonderful gift of sleeping until eight thirty, which was great considering that my head was POUNDING! I had a great time and am so lucky to have such great friends. They even had the band sing me happy birthday, you guys rock. My mom is coming in this afternoon and spending the weekend. We are extending the bday celebration thru the weekend. Going out to dinner tonight and then Billy and I get a night out tomorrow. Looking forward to a fun weekend and then the work starts Monday, packing and getting ready for the move. It is a beautiful day here and we are going to go outside and play as soon as buster wakes up from his nap. Here are some pics from last night. ...maybe not, having problems downloading. I will post some later...

No comments: