Monday, June 29, 2009

Moving forward

I am moving forward! No more tears, just forging ahead for our new life to come. I have shed so many tears this past week, but no more! After leaving the keys in the house and shutting the door behind me yesterday, I almost feel a bit better. Like a band aid that you have to pull off really quick, it stings for a minute and you get over it. Thanks Ro for the analogy, it rings so true. The dogs did ok in the first night in the apartment. Blu slept on the floor next to my bed and Stanley in his crate. They will spending there first whole day here today. We have set them up camp in the garage and it stays pretty cool in there. I am hoping they don't bark, so far they have been doing pretty good with that. Need to get ready for work , have to leave much earlier now that I have a commute.

No comments: