Saturday, June 20, 2009

Still waiting

We are still waiting on our loan to finalize. We now have to have the business audited by a CPA to basically show that the business can afford to pay Billy the salary he does. So we are hoping to get all the info to the CPA Monday morning so she can begin. Once they get that they send it in to the final underwriters and we can start getting this thing wrapped up. I feel so worn down by all of this, we basically have been dealing with a shady mortgage broker for the last two months. They have been lying to us and have basically lost all our paper work. My agent thinks that they never sent in our initial paperwork back in May and have been lying to us and trying to cover their behinds for the last three week. They gave us loan approval back in April and they have been lying to us about everything so far. I am sending them into the BB and turning then in to the mortgage lending assoc. This has been a living Hell and I don't want anybody to have to go thru this again. We are dealing with my agents guy and he is the VP of the mortgage company, so we hope that we can get this done more quickly. The original loan officer called this am in tears and apologized to Billy and he pretty much let her have it and my agent did also. I feel so cheated by these people that I have become so numb to this whole thing. I don't even care about it anymore and I am just going through the motions. Whatever happens we will have a roof over our heads and money in the bank and a job to go to, so I am thankful for that. On a positive note, the new house is coming along. The foundation walls are up and they have back filled everything. They should start framing next week sometime. We went out there last night and we visited with our neighbors across the street. They are so nice and she is the principle for the grade school. I think we will get along awesome and I am happy about that. There are also two boys 4 and 2 and one on way next door, so Lucas will have lots of playmates. It will be a great neighborhood for Lucas to grow up in and once I get that loan commitment in my hand I can breath and know that that dream will be coming true. Keep on keeping those fingers crossed.

No comments: