Sunday, May 31, 2009

Feeling better

Lucas and I drove up to Decatur to spend some time with my Dad and step mom. We got in around one yesterday and just chilled out with them. My dad hooked up Lucas' little pool and we watched him have fun in the water. We barbecued, took a walk, played with Peaches(their basset hound) and just visited. After Lucas went to bed my step mom and I drank couple bottles of wine and stayed up until one thirty and just caught up and had a good heart to heart. I feel better and not so stressed out, it was good to step away from the situations for a bit and just enjoy my family. I am going to take it one day at a time from here on out and I feel blessed to have a wonderful family that are healthy and supportive. Whatever happens with this house deal, I am staying positive and as long as I have my health, my families health, my wonderful son and husband whatever else happens, HAPPENS. We will make the best of whatever life hands us....but still keep your fingers crossed...lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure everything will be just fine...don't stress!