Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ok, we may be homeless....

There are two other applicants that want to do a longer lease, so if there credit isn't total crap, they will probably get the house. I called the apartment and they still have not rented out the one that we looked at, so we may be apartment rats. I should no one way or the other by tomorrow. These damn dogs, I love them , but if it wasn't for them this would not be so difficult!
Beautiful day today, going to come home from work today, strap Lucas in the stroller and am going for a much needed run. I have been eating like crap and have been stressed that I have slacked on the exercise lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't fret my pet (what the heck does that mean...) No matter what you have to do, apartment or house, you will make it work. Just keep in mind that it is only temporary while your brand new, collosal, spacious, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, upstairs, downstairs, basement, walk off with a brand new deck will be done soon.
Go for a run and then have a corona:)