Monday, May 4, 2009

Whirlwind, to say the least!

This last couple weeks have been insane. A month ago I would never have thought that my house would be sold, I would be looking for a place to live, starting the process of building a new home. This has happended so fast that I am having a hard time processing. We close on this house the 29th of June and our new house will not be done until the end of Septmember. Finding a house with a yard, pet friendly and short term leasing has been hard. I think we are going to rent an apartment "home" where we can have the dogs, they have a pool which will be good for the summer. I feel so sorry for my dogs , they will miss their yard. The bright side for them is they will get more walks. I looked at some that are right down the street from my work, so very convenient for letting dogs out a lunch time.
Billy took Lucas to the NHRA drag races on Friday afternoon and we all went yesterday. He was a trooper, had his earphones on and just pointing at the cars. The noise didn't bother him at all, he actually sleep in the stroller for the first hour. Last night he also showed up that he can reach the handles to the doors and OPEN them(found him playing in the toilet when I figured this out) and can climb rather well. I am in for it...this boy is BUSY!

No comments: