Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ugh....speak english!

I am really annoyed with foreigners right now. This stupid landlord that we are dealing with for this rental house is and he is such an asshole and has zero people skills. This seems like the norm for me, I deal with them at work and it is the same way. Get some people skills, really! Basically I had Billy call this guy this am to see if we could pay more a month for them to accept our short term lease instead of the other two applicants that want a longer lease then us. Anyway, I thought maybe we could wheel and deal with this guy, but he was soooooo rude to Billy. He hung up on him first and then Billy called back and was like, "look we just really need to know if this is going to work out or not", so he probably hates our guts and wont rent to us now. I am giving him until the end of the week and then if we don't get it we are just going to rent the apartment. I am not to worried about it anymore, whatever! Then today at the gym some lady was talking on her cell phone in another language and that just put me over the edge. I don't know why it annoys me so much. Anyway, Lucas is napping and then we have to load up the dogs and go bye-bye for about an hour while they do an appraisial on the house. It is warm and muggy out and we are supposed to get some wicked storms tonight. Billy is out of town until late so its just me and the boy tonight.

No comments: