Thursday, May 21, 2009

In a funk

I feel like I am really in a funk right now. My birthday is coming up and I am usually really excited about celebrating it, but this year I can't make up my mind what I want to do and really just feel blah. I think it has a lot to do with all of this house stuff and moving. I have tons going on and I guess the pressure is kind of getting to me. I do need to decide what I want to do, my wonderful mother is babysitting for the weekend so we need to do something cool. I have a few options, just can't decide what I feel like doing. My allergies have been awful the past week and I just went to the doctor this morning and got some meds. I also was the lucky participant to get a tetnaus shot, since it has been over ten years and she highly recommended it with my job. They said it will be really sore, so that should be interesting when I try to pick up my boy. I am waiting for the Allegra-d to kick in ,Lucas is napping and the we have a few errands to run. I have a MNO(moms night out) tonight and we are going to a wine tasting...looking very forward to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your in a funk. I wish I could be there with you for your birthday. Your more than welcome to come to Alabama so we can go out. Ha ha! I'll keep dreaming!!
Lylas!