Sunday, May 17, 2009

OMG...I am in a picture with my son.

Pointing out the airplanes for mommy.
Having our picnic lunch after a long hike.

Me and my boy, he doesn't look like he belongs to me or anything, does he?


My husband can actually work the camera. It is so sad to look at all the pictures I take of Lucas and realize that I am in very few. I am always taking pictures of him with Billy or just by himself. Besides the random self portraits I take sometimes, I am never not behind the camera. So after mentioning this to Billy yesterday he was all about taking my picture.

We had the best day today, breakfast at the usual spot, grocery store, hike and picnic at Castlewood and a yummy dinner and walk with the dogs. The weather was awesome and not a cloud in sight. Lots of airplane watching for Lucas, who is fascinated with them at the moment.

2 comments:

SELSA5 said...

Aaaah - I am laughing because I just posted some pics of me and Luke for the same reason. We take all of the pics and forget to get in front of the camera! Great shots...

Jodie Allen said...

you look FABULOUS! i need you to come kick me in the tail and get me working out!!! LOVE that red necklace too! :)