Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jumping through hoops...

I have been a bundle of nerves lately...we are trying to get this loan for the new house approved and we are having to jump through hoops to do it. With Billy owning his own business and getting a salary through this business raises red flags, so we are having to write letters and do all kinds of stuff. I am such a worry wart and of course am thinking about the worst possible things, like we already sold this house and what if they wont give final approval on the loan for the new. I just don't understand this whole thing, we where pre-approved , but it took so long to get thru the underwriters and now they are just getting to asking these questions. I feel so vulnerable right now and I hope by this time next week we will now the final solutions and get this resolved. Sometimes I feel like we should have just stayed put in our little house, life was simple and I DONT HANDLE STRESS WELL, if you can't already tell that about me. So just cross your fingers and hope that what they have is what they need and I can breathe again.

1 comment:

SELSA5 said...

fingers crossed for you guys...I understand the stress thing. Remember how we said we worry about things that never happen :) It will all work out!