Wednesday, September 17, 2008

catch up=no sleep

I have finally come to terms with the fact that if I want to have any time to myself and also get all my chores and errands done, I will have to function on less sleep. This means that no going to bed early, staying up late and doing laundry and cleaning when Lucas is asleep. This will also give me time to catch up on my Tivo and check emails, do blog and read and comment on all the other blogs. I am OK with this, I can really get more done and when I am home with him and he is up and ready to go, I will enjoy my time with him so much more and not be worrying about all the things I have to get done. I will let you know how this works out for me , say your prayers for Billy, no sleep for me also means the claws come out and patience is VERY thin. They say you take it out on the ones you love the most. Poor Billy....I love you babe!

1 comment:

Jodie Allen said...

that's exactly how i live. all the time. it works for a few weeks and then i crash and burn... get really emotional+breakdown for a day or so.

and then... i just keep going! :)