Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Money Bags!


Sorry it has been a few days, busy few days with my momma in town. Just visiting and hanging out. We took her out to Pasta House for dinner tonight and met up with my friend Carrie and her fiance' PJ. We had a good time, Billy was feeding Lucas all kinds of stuff. Noodles, rolls, soda and he was loving it. He has been a little fussy for grandma the past few days, I am calling the doc tomorrow, he has been rubbing his ears. I am hoping he does not have an ear infection. We are leaving for vacation next Tuesday and I don't want him flying with an ear infection.

This pic is so funny, Billy let him get a hold on all this cash. He of course wanted to put it in his mouth(yuk) and we were able to get this quick shot of him with the money in hand. It is so funny to think that he has no idea what money is. His innocence is priceless:)

No comments: