Friday, September 5, 2008

Grandma's Boy


I think Lucas gave grandma a run for her money while she was here! He was crabby and Billy was working from home a lot a he is a daddies boy! He would cry and fuss everytime he would hear Billy in the office. I think she was exhausted, but she got some good snuggles the morning she left. He woke up at six(usual time)and seemed fussy, I gave him a bottle and put him in bed with mom. They sleep until 8 and he was a much happier boy. I took advantage of a few hours, believe me I could have went right back to sleep. It was a rainy and nasty day yesterday. I was motivated so I paid bills, did laundry and cleaned.

We had Parents as Teachers come yesterday. It was right at his nap, so he was crabby. We talked about his developmental milestones and what track he was on. He seems to be right on schedule with everything. I took him to the doctor and no ear infection...yeah! Makes me feel better about flying. I hope these hurricanes stay away from Ocean City! I think that we will miss Hannah, but Ike is the big worry. We shall see, we will be bummed if we have bad weather. We have had this vacation planned since he was born.

No comments: