Friday, September 26, 2008

Webkin

We had to take Lucas to the foot surgeon for another x-ray of his foot. He has a duplicated pinkie toe and it is fused to the fourth toe. The x-ray shows two bones, so the doc will be taking the extra bone out. They do not recommend fixing the web, because it does not hinder his walking and the risk of infection is greater. OK with me, I told Billy that will give Lucas a great party favor later in life. He loves the water so he will be a great swimmer, maybe another Michael Phelps...right Chris!!

We have Billy's uncles wedding tomorrow, he is marrying one of my best friends Nickie..she will now be my aunt. The weather is going to be gorgeous and Ma Ma Nancy is taking Lucas home to spend the night. So I will get a night out and maybe I will be able to sleep in on Sunday. I am sure I will be up early anyway, I never can sleep in when I drink.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is right...we are in the presence of the next Michael Phelps...:) I will be able to inform Lucas all about Michael!