Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall is here!

I love fall! I love Halloween, pumpkins, leaves falling, warm soups and the cool crisp air. It is my favorite season and this morning it really seemed like it. The wind picked up and the leaves were falling all over the place. I can't wait to take Lucas to the pumpkin patch and pick out pumpkins. We have a busy October coming up and we still have to decide what Lucas is going to be for Halloween this year. We were going to be the Flintstones again and dress him up as Bam Bam, but I think we will do that next year. The costume I found online is way to big for him, so we will just find something else. We are going to dress up too and go over to my friend Nickie's (my new aunt) and all go as a group with the kids. I can't wait!
The wedding this weekend was a blast. We had a good time, I think I had way to much fun(draft beer sucks!). I didn't feel to bad yesterday, we picked Lucas up and went down to Taste of St Louis and tried out all kinds of food. Lucas had some fancy mashed potatoes and was sucking on french fries that had garlic on them. It was so funny after his last bottle last night he burped and it reeked of garlic. I laughed so hard!
We stopped and talked to a realtor that was selling a house in our neighborhood and she came over and looked at our house. We have been talking about finding something bigger and selling, but I am not so sure this is the time. I would love something bigger, but it is scary out there right know. To be honest, I love my house and it makes me sad to think about selling it. I have been here seven years and have put a lot of hard work into this home. Not sure what will happen, but I am taking it day by day. When we have another babe,we will defiantly have to find something bigger, but for now I am ok with my house for now. Off to watch CSI Miami!

No comments: