Thursday, October 2, 2008

We have teeth!!

Finally..Finally...I see some teeth coming in. Lucas actually let me look in his mouth yesterday and I see is two bottom teeth trying to poke thru. I can't wait to see what his little teeth are going to look like.
Today we are going to hang out and run some errands. I want to take him outside today and enjoy the weather. Hopefully we will get a long walk in, I want him to check out all the leaves falling. I have 4 loads of laundry to put away. I always was so good about putting laundry away, but now I hate it. I feel like I do good by just getting it done and folded.
I am excited about our plans tomorrow. My uncle Tommy is coming in town and we are going to hang out tomorrow night and Aunt Brenda flies in late and we will visit with her Saturday morning. They have not seen Lucas since May so I am excited for them to see how big he is now.
That is about it here, not much going on in the Johns household this week. Just laying low and enjoying the first days of fall.

1 comment:

SELSA5 said...

The teeth are fun to see come in. Luke got his within a day of each other and it is just wild to look at your baby and see these new parts of him! Are you still nursing? I am and so far only a couple of issues with the teeth - yikes - I immediately remove him and say okay I guess you are done now :) Enjoy the wonderful weather!