Friday, October 24, 2008

Retail therapy:)

Last night when Billy got home, I did the hand off and I was out the door. I needed a break and just some me time. I went to the gym for the first time in a while. I put the headphones on and watched Ugly Betty and ran on the treadmill for 45 minutes. It was heaven, I felt so good afterwards. I checked out the childcare there to see what it was like. I am a little freaked out about taking him there, but I am going to give it a try soon. I want to wait until after his surgery and when he is healed. I don't want him to get sick, and I am sure it is a germfest in there. If he has any kind of upper respiratory or even a runny nose, he can't have surgery. I am hoping to keep him healthy for the next two weeks. Cross your fingers, it seems like everybody is sick.
Looking forward to heading to Decatur this weekend. It has been forever since we have made a trip up, since my cousins wedding in August. My mom and Al are having a hayride and bonfire so it should be fun. I am going to bundle Lucas up and he is going to have a ball with all his cousins.
Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: