Thursday, October 30, 2008

Safety first!

This morning was all about safety. We went to the dealership because my tire pressure was low in my left rear tire. There was a huge screw in my tire, thank god I went in because Lucas and I are going to D-town this weekend. I would have hated to have a flat on the hwy with him in tow. He was quite the entertainment for all the old ladies in the waiting room, he was his usual charming self. Just jabbering away and they were loving it. It is so amazing what a baby does to people, it brings out the best. Then we went down to the Mehlville fire station were we had the car seat checked. We bought a larger seat for Lucas, since he is a big boy now and it just did not seem right. It moved a lot and did not seem safe. They do safety checks on seats and we lucked out today because we got two young cute fireman to wait on us. They were very nice and helpful and the seat is much more stable and I feel better. It was quite the highlight of my day, talking to two studs in uniform. To bad I did not have some of my single lady friends in tow. We have to buy another one today so whoever wants to go with me next time, call!
I am typing this in the car on my laptop, Lucas is sleeping in the comfy new car seat and then we are off to lunch and shopping.
I will post pics tomorrow of my little Batman.

No comments: