Friday, October 17, 2008

Go Packers!


Lucas finally fits into the Packer outfit Pa Pa Terry and Grandma Sherry got him. He looks so cute and he got lots of compliments today at stroller class. He is getting so big! He is a great eater, loves chicken and veggies and he is feeding himself his snack puffs. He still refuses to hold his bottle, he can hold and drink out of his sippy cut by himself but when it comes down to business he wants nothing to do with his bottle. I think with him being such a good eater and drinking out of his cup so good, weaning him off the bottle will be a little easier I hope. They want him off the bottle at one year and that is only THREE months away. I can't believe I will be planning his first birthday soon. I have some ideas and I think we will keep it small and simple....yeah right, not if Billy has anything to do with it. He wants to buy him a toy every Sunday and I have to tell him that WE HAVE NO ROOM! He is so spoiled, but can you really spoil them to much at this age?

Big hugs to my BFF Kim who had some major dental surgery today. I am so proud of her for getting this ball rolling and I can't wait to see that pretty smile again on that beautiful face. PROPS to you KG! LYLAS:)

Can't wait to have a girls night tonight, I love to entertain! I wish my house was a little bigger because I would do it more often, but sometimes it feels so small. Someday we will get something bigger, but for now I like my little one.

Gotta go do a few more things before he wakes up! Peace out, and lets hope for no hangovers for the pumpkin patch tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen for thinking of me...your the best. Love you and give Lucas big kisses for me:)