Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm back!

Wow...what a crazy week it has been. Sorry for being MIA, just out of town for a few days and then trying to get back into the swing of things. The trip to KC was a blast, Tina Turner was awesome. She put on a terrific show, she looks amazing. I am so glad that I went and I had a blast with all my coworkers. I am so lucky to work with such amazing people, we are like family. It makes it so much more enjoyable to go to work. I have been with Dr. West for nine years, it has flown by. They have seen my life change in all ways, good and bad and they have always been there for me.
On the Lucas front, he finally has his two bottom teeth poking thru. He has been a little more fussy, but he still is rocking his charming personality.

We had some family pics taken by Jodie on Saturday, wait until you see this hat I got him to wear. It is a little newsboy cap, looks like a golfer hat. Too damn cute! He looks so adorable. I will post the pics as soon as she gets them to us.

We went to the pumpkin patch today but it was too hot. I can't believe I am saying that two weeks into October. We have plans to go again Saturday so I am hoping for more fall weather. Still undecided on the Halloween outfit, will get that done this week. Here's to Monday and getting some shit done!!

No comments: