Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bunco..Drunko!

I am hosting our first bunco night on Friday. I rounded up some of my old bunco group, girls from work and friends of friends. I love having a reason to get together and have a girls night. If you don't have it planned every month, you wont do it. We get so busy with our lives and kids that we put social time at the bottom of the list..and God knows we need that! So I am excited and just trying get my house in order and clean before Friday. Lucas went to bed early but has woke up three times since I put him down. He is getting a little cold, so he is all stuffed up and I think he has a hard time breathing out his nose. I have managed to get the kitchen floor clean, basement clean and laundry done...now I am going to catch up on some Tivo.

No comments: