Monday, October 13, 2008

Driving..already?


Lucas is obsessed with steering wheels. Billy started letting him stand up in the front seat of the Hummer and play with the steering wheel and now when we try to put him in his car seat he throws a fit wanting to get up in the front seat. This pic cracks me up, he is so thrilled. How easy we can please them with ordinary things.


How was your Monday? Mine was busy, starting at 4:30 when Lucas decided to wake up...yes I said 4:30! He has been fighting sleep at bedtime and waking up so early. Not sure what that is all about, but I hope he gets back into some routine. He is finally sleeping and my husband is snoring on the couch, so I am going to catch up on some Tivo and go to sleep. Here's to hoping he sleeps till six!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big. I hope he starts sleeping later for you :)

jesihopkins said...

Watch out cause before you know it he will actually be driving......