Monday, September 22, 2008

Whirlwind weekend



Had a great family weekend, we packed a lot of stuff in over the last few day.s We went to the balloon glow Friday, air show on Saturday afternoon and the zoo on Sunday. The airshow freaked him out at first, those planes are LOUD! We had to get him some earphones and surprisingly he wore them without a fuss. Sunday afternoon we took him on his first trip to the zoo. It was packed and I think Lucas had more fun just people watching. There are some weird people out there. What is up with people being covered with tattoos. I mean really, isn't one enough? Do we have to cover our entire bodies with them?

He is in bed early tonight, no good naps today. I really should have went for a run, but I am tired from this weekend catching up with me.

BTW....who is reading this blog? Leave me a comment so I know! No one leaves me any love:)

2 comments:

SELSA5 said...

I love to check your blog...sorry I am lazy about commenting but I check it lots. When was Lucas born? I know he is older than Luke but I was curious about how close they are...You 3 have a great time together - it is fun to read about and check out the adorable photos! When my tennis season is over in a few weeks maybe we can coordinate a day to get together. I would love a reason to come to St. Louis for some shopping :)

Anonymous said...

I always read your blog and I cry when you don't post anything. :)