Thursday, September 25, 2008

Take me out the the Ballgame!


We took Lucas to his first Cardinal game last night and he loved it! If his little head could have spun in circles it would have. He loved all the people, the music and all the lights on the big screens. Thanks Carrie for inviting us:) It was a lot of fun. We found Fred Bird right before we left and he decided at the last minuted to bite my head...lol! That bird is crazy;)
I am excited about our plans today. I am having lunch with a childhood friend of mine. She is in remission from leukemia, but she has to come into STL for maintenance chemo every couple of months. I contacted her on her blog and we are meeting for lunch. I have not seen her for years and her mom is with her along with her 15 month old daughter Lilly. She grew up right behind me in La Place and we were born one day apart and our moms were in the same room at the hospital. We ran around a lot growing up in the big town of La Place..ha ha!


Lucas had his 9 month check up yesterday. He had two shots and his finger pricked..he did no like it, but he was a good boy. He weighs 20 lbs and4 oz (55%) and 27 inches (25 %), his head in in the 75 %..he has a big brain! They want him off the bottle at one year (crazy), so we are going to go down one bottle starting today...I am not sure how he is going to handle that, but we shall see. I cannot believe he will be one in 4 months! Everybody says they grow up fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is sooo cute. Let me know how it goes with Wren, that's exciting that your having lunch with her.

RO said...

That picture is hilarious!! I can't believe that they said his head is in the 75%..He is such a cutie...looks more like you everyday!