Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sun and Fun



On our way back from Rend Lake with Billy's family. We had a blast, Lucas was awesome on the boat. He did not make a fuss with the life jacket at all, we put his shades on and he just fell asleep. When we stopped he just played with his toys and was just in a happy mood. We docked at the beach today and he just loved the water there, he loved the waves! Everybody just raved at what a good little boy he was. I really did not expect him to do so well, but I was a proud mama. Here are a couple pics of the weekend! We should be home in about an hour, unload the car and get a hot shower and bedtime for me! My mom will be in tomorrow for a few days babysitting Lucas while Billys mom is out of town. It is always nice to see my momma and just hang out. Everyone have a great Labor Day!

No comments: