Friday, August 1, 2008

I finally did it!

After talking with Jodie at Lucas's photo session, I have gotten the nerve up to give this blogging thing a try. I read Jodie's on a daily basis and I think hers is so cool I thought I would give it a shot. If you notice the awesome pic of my son, Jodie is the photographer that took that along with a lot of other great shots. She also has taken my maternity shots, newborns, birth announcements and coffee table books. As you can tell I am her biggest fan...you ROCK Jodie:)
My mom has been in town for the last two days and it has been great. I have been able to go to the gym and run errands without my little man. You can get so much more when you don't have to work around naps and feedings.
I need to get a shower and get to bed. We are going to hit the garage sales in the early morning.

No comments: