Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday nights:(

I love and hate Sundays. I love the lazyness of them, but it seems like Sundays are always our crazy days. We are always on the run on Sundays, Billy always loves to go out for breakfast, then we hit the grocery and laundry and etc....., the list goes on. All the prep work for the week to come. I do love to go to work on Monday, I get my adult time for the week, have lunch with the girls and just enjoy my professional time. I love part time, I am so blessed to be able to have the best of both worlds. Anyway, I had a great weekend and we are winding down tonight. Lucas is laying on the couch with dad getting ready for bedtime, he has been going to bed early the last few nights, good and bad, he got up at five this morning!!
Off to fold laundry
Peace

1 comment:

Kim G said...

OMG...that picture of Lucas is adorable. I'm so glad u decided to blog, now I can keep up with the little man. Can't wait to see you all soon.
Lylas,
Kim