Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The men of the house



Today is my friday and I am looking forward to a long weekend. We had no plans for the weekend until Billy called and told me we are going the the lake with his brother and eome other family. I so am not looking forward to packing for 3 days, getting a dog sitter and driving two hours. It will be fun, but alot of work.


Lucas has been a little cranky the past few days, I am praying for some teeth soon. We have been taking long walks every night after his bath and it has been great for getting him to sleep. WE get home and have a bottle and he is knocked out.


I took these pics tonight after our walk, he is really getting into all the toys. It is so fun to watch him pick up everything and just study it. He really love s books, daddy read him one tonight. He was more interested in chewing on it then really listening. He is sitting up good, no crawling yet, but I am sure it will be coming soon. I am so not ready for that! What happened to my little peanut. Well gotta go help Billy put together my new jogging stroller, can't wait to try it out tomorrow.

No comments: