Tuesday, August 12, 2008

3 o'clock Lucas, really?

Lucas went to bed last night at 7, he was crabby and tired so I laid him down and he was out. Billy and I actually got to have a nice dinner together and we watched some t.v and had some much needed cuddle time on the couch. In bed and sleeping by 10, it was great until around 3 this morning I heard Lucas just talking and jabbering away in his crib. I just laid there hoping he would go back to sleep and also thinking that it was 5:30 and time to get up. Until I looked at my phone, I was like OMG, please go back to sleep!! I finally brought him into bed with me and he just talked my ear off for 45 minutes. He finally crashed out and we slept until 6. I am so tired today! I miss that uninteruppted eight hours of sleep! It has been so long! Thinking back about it today, it was cute seeing his little smile and hearing his sweet voice. He thought it was funny, the look on his face was priceless. Anyway, he went to bed early again tonight and I hope that we don't have a repeat of last night.
Where are my comments about that little Terry jr., I still crack up when I see my dad staring back at me in Lucas's face!

No comments: