Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!!!

So, my mom and me got up early and did some garage selling this morning. The first one we hit was a gold mine, got Lucas stocked up on winter jammies and some outfits. One dollar a piece!!! Clothes where my main target today, but as we drove around and stopped at some, I could not believe the junk that people try tosell. I have never had a garage sale, to much work for me, but if I did I would put things in there that are worth buying. If I wouldn't buy it, I sure as heck am not going to sell it. I guess some peoples junk is another persons treasure. Enough rambling for me, Lucas and I are off to my friends parents to do some swimming and pool time, I hope it is not to hot for him. Billy is off at the boat races getting in his testosterone time..lol. Anyway looking forward to my day with my son and some quiet time to myself this evening. Here's hoping for a early bedtime and some rest for me!!!

No comments: