Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kickball and new friends

I started my fall kickball league today. My friend Creek(CG friend) and his wife Trisha asked me to play and I was a little worried at first because I haven't played kickball since like 4th grade. We had a double header and the day could not be any more beautiful. Lucas was a hit with the ladies as usual and was hamming it up. We won our first game, but lost the second. I only know Creek and Trisha, but I hope to make some new friends. You all know me, get a couple beers in me and I never know a stranger. It will just be nice to get out and enjoy the fall weather and get some exercise and most of all have fun.
Off to fold a load of laundry and then bed time for me. Have a great week, hopefully I will get a post in before Wednesday!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Papa T and Grandma Sherry are thrilled that Lucas likes his new hiking carrier. This will give Mom, Dad and Lucas alot of time together and noting could be better. We love you guys!!!!!