Thursday, August 21, 2008

House is clean and I am a happy woman!


Lucas and I had a great day today! We got up and out the door and went to stroller stride class this morning. We have not been for 2 months, it is a stroller work out class and I love it. It is a great way to meet new moms and get a workout in. He loved the other kids, he got a little crabby at the end because he missed his morning nap.

I got most of my house clean, floors done and vacuumed. It makes me feel so much better when my house is clean. I always make the point to keep it picked up, but it needed a major scrub down. I have a few more things to finish, Billy is taking Lucas around the block in his carrier. He loves that thing, he just kicks his feet like crazy. Here is a pic of my two men!

Off to finish cleaning!!

1 comment:

SELSA5 said...

I told my mom yesterday that my next post was going to be about my lame-o housekeeping skills these days...must be something in the air. My floors are begging for a mop on them :) Lucas is sooooo cute! I will let you know if we are going to be in St. Louis so that we can get together! Have a great weekend